Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 51

"It has to be about more than just winning."

When the dog is up late barking, you grin and bear it cause you have to take care of it.

When they are busy handling what they handle and leaving out the details I take care of it.

When you realize your goals are hollowed out attempts to make the outside overcompensate for the nothing going on inside you look in that mirror and try and find it.

All my feelings channel into the same exact emotion in the end. Hate.

I didn't know I could grow to dislike someone more every day. And it shows to other people. Which makes me a bad man.

I wanna go to Arkansas, Kansas City and Virginia soon. :)

I need to do version 2 of The Story.

Eventually, I am going to look back and really miss being right here doing this very thing.

Somewhere along the way I lost a lot of folks. And I don't really know why.

I finally feel like I got the green light. And they all trust me.

Time does not change people.

I am going to starve tomorrow.

Sleep time. Rabble Rock!

No comments: