Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 50

I have a grand total of $0.37 cents to my name. I have enough gas in my car to get me to the gas station tomorrow morning. I have one box of macaroni and cheese. I have a cracked front windshield on my car that I have to replace.

Ya know what? I'm still happy.

This ain't perfect no doubt. I can think of a few things I wish were in my life. I wish some things were not apart of it. I can still say I had a good weekend. Nothing special, but it was still good for me. And that is all that will ever really matter to me. Was it good enough for me? I hope I can say yes more often than not.

I am almost to my goal. The countdown has helped. I find a way to do more than I did the last day. I am pushing aside other things, but that is more a part of my 30-day cycle of obsessions I go through. That is a story for another time.

I don't miss her. Maybe it had something to do with having my nuts cut off for the last time a couple weeks ago.

I know what real work is and how to really sacrifice. I can't wait for my vacation. Later folks.

Rabble Rock!

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

If you can still be happy after the things you mentioned, then you are on the right track. 50 days to go...

Anonymous said...

You are a better man than I....

stay happy.

Mom said...

I'm glad you are still happy Rich. There is more to life! Your vacation is coming soon and it will be a fun one!