Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 46

Defining obsession.

Tonight I looked up the time that a certain store closed. I saw it then got the go ahead once my brother got home. I had a few things to get otherwise but it was straight to the store. I had to know if they had an exclusive reissue collector's item. It is only for sale at this one store. I had 20 minutes to make a 15 minute ride and save 5 more minutes to check the spot and make the purchase.

I sped all the way to Toys 'R' us to check for Transformers.
I am 28.
I have no savings.
I am 28.

I made it with 2 minutes to spare before the store closed. No luck. Will have to wait for an email online once it's available again. I will be going to Wal-Mart tomorrow. Thanks to dog sitting money I have the ability to take care of my fix.

I have a probelm. I need help.

Rabble Rock!

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

Which reissue is this? I have the Soundwave reissue exclusive from Toys R Us.

mrvideoguy said...

That's the one. Guess it's not out anywhere anymore. Online you have to sign up for an alert when it's available again

MrManuel said...

Dude, I got that like 6 months ago. I didn't know they even still advertised for it. You can come over and see it though. :-)