Tuesday, August 15, 2006

and in case I don't see you again....

...good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Well, the deed is done. I have left my job. I went and talked with my manager today and basically explained my financial reasons for leaving the job and he completely understood. He said a lot of nice things and I feel like I have a weight lifted off my shoulders. Now, my resume is done. I just need to send it off places. Jess looked at the resume this morning, but I don't know what she thought about it as she left early for work. I will have to ask tonight. Now I just have to decide where I want to apply. I have looked around, and it is overwhelming. We'll see. I could always be a karate instructor. I mean, I did win the All Valley Tournament some years back....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Remember?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mr Miyagi can help you find something.

Anonymous said...

Kick 'em in the teeth, Manuel san! Do that Crane move! Nobody can touch The Karate Man! Show 'em wachoo got!

Anonymous said...

I do remember! You kicked ASS!! Billy was a jerk!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I was really impressed how you survived when he "swept the leg."

THAT is a fantastic picture! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

But ask Julie-san for some tips because she totally kicked more ass than you did.

MrManuel said...

Jenn - I like how you called him by his real name...classic! Billy Zabka rules!

Cass - Juliesan is a disgrace to the franchise....but she is hot...

Anonymous said...

Glad this ordeal is finally over and the weight has been lifted. You're all right Larusso!!!