Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Monday

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I won another poker tournament at my house this weekend, another $160 for first place. I am now up to 7 straight tournaments at my house(we play every other Saturday) where I have won money. With 10-14 players every time and the top 2 or 3 winning money, this is quite an accomplishment. Even my friends are starting to notice that I am on quite a roll. It has to end eventually, but I am on quite a high right now and have taken over first place in the player of the year standings. Of course, I'll probably go out first next game, but hey, it happens. Til' then, I am getting a lot of spending money...

I wrote my resume today. Now I just have to have Jessica look at it and I will start to decide where to send it. Jerry gave me some suggestions for state jobs so I might try that. I just want something steady, Monday through Friday, that has opportunities for career advancement. I don't think that is too picky...

There are two huge spiders on my ceiling right now...

No fun news articles at the moment. Maybe some later...

Have a good week everyone. I know it is Monday so here is a pill for you if you need something to get you through the week.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a prescription.

npanth said...

on the shelf next to alcotal, no doubt. ;)

Anonymous said...

good luck on your job search. Hope when you find that job you won't be needing that pill! Happy Monday too - by the way ---- where is Rich??!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I need a prescription too. Let's hope it helps with Social Anxiety

Anonymous said...

I sent it to a couple of people at my office. LOL. We need it.

Anonymous said...

A state job would be perfect for you! Everything you could ever want in benefits! Plus ALL the holidays possible! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I hope you got those spiders!