Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good News!

I always call Manuel on my way to the car when I get off work. We talk about our days, sometimes all the way home. Today he gave me some VERY good news - and after the crazy busy day I had at work today, it was seriously welcome...

My dream job called and they want to schedule an interview!!

Like I said, after today, this news couldn't have come at a better time!

So tomorrow at work, assuming I get a lunch, unlike today, I'll call them back and hopefully schedule an interview for Friday (Is that tacky - calling for an interview for another job while at your current job? Ah, who cares...)

7 comments:

MrManuel said...

On your break, you can do whatever you want. I hope it goes well hon....

Crazy Bitch said...

Yaaaaay! I KNEW they'd call you! I'm sure they'll love you in the interview! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jessica - of course you can call on your break. Hopefully we will be celebrating more than a retirement on Friday!

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering. I'm so glad they called you! Make sure you get a break and make that call! Smiles and hugs.

Jose said...

I just read an article about a week ago about how people waste time while at work and it said that surfing the internet is at the top of the list the funny thing is that among the top five time wasters while at work was applying for other jobs. So... at least you are doing it on your own time. Lunch time is never considered work time.

Good luck on the interview.

npanth said...

Not tacky at all. I studied for my certification exams while shuffling calls for a call center, then quit two weeks after getting my cert ;)
They deserved it, crumb bums

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Jess!