Thursday, August 10, 2006

Q and A

JESSICA'S ANSWERS ARE FIRST AND IN REGULAR TYPE
MANUEL'S ANSWERS ARE IN ITALICS

1. My roommate and I once:
I've never had a roommate besides Manuel. Threw a big party where the cops came to tell us to be quiet.
2. Never in my life have I:
Been this happy. Been to Europe
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:
Manuel. And I HATE that he can do this. We'll argue or he'll piss me off, then make me smile/laugh. I HATE it! Jessica. Isn't that what a spouse does?
4. High school was:
Drama. A good time.
5. When I'm nervous:
I have to pee. I feel like throwing up.
6. The last time I cried was:
It's been a while... Flat out cried? I can't remember.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:
Same as they were when I got married, minus Anna. Maybe I'd add Crista. Probably the same guys, but I might want to add some more.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends?:
Do I know the people in the crowded room? If I HAD to choose, I'd go with the email.
9. My hair:
Is getting so long! Boring, but user friendly.
10. When I was 5:
I had the best handwriting in my kindergarten class and got to write the word "kindergarten" on my class' yearbook page. I was as much a kid as I am now.
11. Last Christmas:
I got a bracelet from Tiffany's. Score! I was spoiled.
12. When I turn my head left:
I see the dogs standing by the sliding glass window wanting to come in. I cough and take a deep breath?
13. I should be:
Letting the dogs in. It's hot outside. Job hunting.
14. When I look down I see:
A French pedicure. Legs too white for a Mexican.
15. The craziest recent event was:
Something I can't mention here, but trust me, it was timed and it was CRAZY! My deal that fell through.
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be:
Monica - I am a clean freak. Not AS BAD as her, but I like things in their places. Ugly Naked Guy!
17. By this time next year:
I hope to be a mommy. I hope I have a good job.
18. My favorite aunt is:
Hmmm... Janet. Well, only one aunt reads my blog so.....
19. I have a hard time understanding:
How drug addicted, welfare receiving women can have multiple babies and keep custody of none of them and I am having trouble getting pregnant. Why so many people are just so stupid.
20. One time at a family gathering:
We saw a mariachi band and asked them to come play for us, and everyone looked at me when they asked what song we wanted, like I would know a song because I married a Mexican. When I was little I said, "Let's have a party so the women can cook and the men can play games."
21. You know I like you if:
I talk to you. You'll never know for sure.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank:
My parents. My wife.
23. Take my advice:
Laugh loud, laugh long, and laugh often. Don't do real estate in a bad market.
24. My ideal breakfast is:
Chilaquilas. Egg Sandwich.
25. If you visit my home town:
Go to the House of Chicken and Ribs! Go to a Kings game.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:
Hawaii or Europe. Europe
27. If you spend the night at my house:
Be prepared to get dog hair all over everything. I hope you like dogs.
28. I'd stop my wedding if:
I found out my to be hubby had a go with my bridesmaid before the wedding. If the Kings were playing in the championship.
29. The world could do without:
Misplaced apostrophes! Oprah
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Stand in a room full of free flying birds. Skydive
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is:
A blow dryer. Comics
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is:
A charm for my bracelet. A lunchable.
33. My favorite blonde is:
Brad Pitt! Shandi from Lingo
34. My favorite brunette is:
Colin Farrell! Natalie Portman
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads:
WASH ME! Chick Magnet
36. The last time I was drunk:
Was New Year's Eve. Jason kept giving me drinks. I threw up
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds:
Pigs, then all the impossible things would happen. You know how you say, "When pigs fly." Chinchillas
38. I shouldn't have been:
Exposed to my parent's bitterness toward each other after their divorce. So dumb my first year of college.
39. Last night I:
Slept really well. Cheered for Josh Blue!
40. There's this girl I know who:
Is having a really hard time answering this one. Makes me good dinners
41: I don't know:
Lots of things but I'm willing to learn. Why I didn't get picked for Survivor
42. A better name for me would be:
The Wonderful and Amazing Super Nurse Super Wife Jessica Manuel - World Series of Poker champion
43. If I ever go back to school I'll:
Need to be slapped across the face and told to snap out of it. Need someone to pay for it
44. How many days until my birthday?:
A little over 6 months - right Jenn?! Too damn long
45. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is:
Kurt Cobain Eddie Guerrero
46. I've lived at my current address since:
We purchased this house years ago next month. Almost two years now
47. I've been told I look like:
When I was little, Drew Barrymore. Nobody in particular.
48. If I could have any car, it would be:
Hmmm... I like the BMW Z3. Convertible. Black. Yeah. Anything that goes really fast and gets really shitty gas milage.
49. If I got a new dog tomorrow, I would name it:
Gozer the Gozerian Fezzik or Ripley
50. I believe in:
Myself Karma

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading the responses - I'm too lazy to answer them on my own. I do, however, want to hear more about that party you never told me about. Hmmm! The things we discover after our kids are grown!!!! Also, Man, I didn't know your Auntie Sue read your blogs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I'm his favorite aunt.
I loved your answers.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I decided to do this for myself so here it goes...
1. My roommate and I once:
I've never had a roommate
2. Never in my life have I:
Not worn clothes to bed.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:
Mike...because Mike is always right, but then he acts stupid and bugs me till I laugh.
4. High school was:
10% fun 90% drama
5. When I'm nervous:
I get shaky
6. The last time I cried was:
Today - I'm a big wuss
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:
um bridesmaids would probably be Valerie, Jennifer, and Jenni
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends?:
A lot of my friens already know my deepest secret, so that's ok
9. My hair:
Is almost back to its natural color, no more trying to be blonde, I wanna be a sexy brunette
10. When I was 5:
I wanted to be a whale trainer...wait I still want to do that!
11. Last Christmas:
Jessica got a bracelet from Tiffany's...where's my Blue Box!
12. When I turn my head left:
I see the fabulous chair I made.
13. I should be:
Sleeping, but I thought this was more important
14. When I look down I see:
My red toenails
15. The craziest recent event was:
A story I'll keep to myself
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be:
Rachel
17. By this time next year:
I'll be 21 and have partied my ass off in Vegas! Who's joining me?!
18. My favorite aunt is:
That's an unfair question I love all my aunts and tias
19. I have a hard time understanding:
Math & Measurements...hey nobody said I was the brightest crayon in the box, but I'm definitely the prettiest
20. One time at a family gathering:
A family member suggested we watch the Cancun video of me falling 13 times on my 13th birthday
21. You know I like you if:
Lets just put it this way if I don't like you I'll act like you don't even exist, but so far only one person has had that happen to them...pretty much I like everyone I meet
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank:
My family
23. Take my advice:
Live well, laugh often, love much
24. My ideal breakfast is:
Chilaquilas or Special K and a glass of OJ
25. If you visit my home town:
Go to the State Fair
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:
Someplace with sand, water, palm trees, and a sex on the beach(the drink)
27. If you spend the night at my house:
Don't ask me to make Chorizo...just ask Mike
28. I'd stop my wedding if:
I found out he had a rendevous...is that how you spell that?
29. The world could do without:
Bugs
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Sleep in complete darkness
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is:
A pair of Hanky Panky undies
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is:
mmmmmmm.....McDonalds
33. My favorite blonde is:
Christina Aguilera
34. My favorite brunette is:
Audrey Hepburn
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads:
Do you wanna race?.....no jackass I don't want to race
36. The last time I was drunk:
was at Sarah & Josh's wedding and I totally missed Ciara beating the shit out of Charlie...don't ask it's a complicated story
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds:
Whales...so they could escape all of the whaling that is destroying their species
38. I shouldn't have been:
So wild in Cancun
39. Last night I:
Watched Project Runway and was so happy because Michael won the challege, but sad because Bradley got auf'd
40. There's this girl I know who:
Has a passion for fashion
41: I don't know:
What the future holds
42. A better name for me would be:
Academy Award Winner Cassandra Valle
43. If I ever go back to school I'll:
either study photography or ...zoology
44. How many days until my birthday?:
You mean how many days till VEGAS BABY?!
45. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is:
Marilyn Monroe
46. I've lived at my current address since:
I was three
47. I've been told I look like:
Jessica Alba
48. If I could have any car, it would be:
A convertible Mercedes
49. If I got a new dog tomorrow, I would name it:
Marley
50. I believe in:
true love

Anonymous said...

Yes, I beleive you right. About six months. That ok though I can wait to be 37. I beleive that Drew Barrymore also shares this day with us. You guys are a hoot!!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud many, many times! My favorites are: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 35, 36, 37, 49 & 50!

Cassie! You're a crack up, too! My favorites are: 6, 10, 12, 19, 26, 29, 32, 35, 36, 37(but couldn't they get away from their trainers, too?), 39, 44 and 45-I, too, would've liked to have met Marilyn.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Cassie,

#7) :-(
#11) I suggested getting you a blue box of your own for graduation but was shot down. I tried...
#17) Me!
#20) Shut up! That was GOOD idea!
#36) I'm pretty sure you're not of drinking age yet...
#42) And you're taking WHO as your guest?!