Friday, August 11, 2006

How NOT to pickup women...

Wow, my 4th post today! On a roll. I guess that is what happens when your work appointment isn't until 7:30 at night...(I'm watching the news right now and an interview with some teenagers at the State Fair just went really bad. Funny stuff)

Anyways... The other day on La Chou's Blog, she talked about bad pickup lines that had been used on her. Thankfully, the pickup line below was not used on her:



From ICNorth Wales
Woman claims total stranger put his hand inside her bra
By Carl Butler, Daily Post


A MAN groped a North Wales business-woman as she tried to get into her car a court heard yesterday.

Zana Rafiq Jalal assaulted the 47-year-old woman in Connah's Quay, where she had been to the hairdresser.

The 32-year-old told her: "You go out with me, you sexy as f***. You give me your number. I see you many times."

When the woman, who said the man was drunk, told him to go away and she would ring the police, he said: "I mean no harm, I will be deported".

Jalal, unemployed, who lives with relatives at Cestrian Street, Connah's Quay, denied sexually assaulting the woman on March 3.


She told the court when she tried to close her car door, "he leaned in and slipped his hand down my bra".

When interviewed by police Jalal said he would not have used such language and said it was the first time he had heard the English swear word.

So, of course this is bad because it is an alleged sexual assault. Let's get past that right now because that is a big no no. Looking past that, how hilarious is that pickup line? "You go out with me, you sexy as f***. You give me your number. I see you many times" God, that is classic!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, today on the news I heard some friends thought they were doing the right thing when they put their inebriated friend in a cab to take her home. The cab driver walked her to her door, went inside with her and then raped her. WHAT!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!

Gotta watch out, ladies!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

That IS the worst pick-up line ever! Hey! Spring it on my when I'm not suspecting it and see if I laugh!

Battlerocker said...

Another funny one. You're on a roll. :)