Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I love celebrities....

Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger. I love how instead of attacking the papparazzi or trying to hide their faces with jackets(C'mon, we know who you are), they are just standing there giving them the big FUCK YOU. Bravo for creativity. Bonus points for the sign!!



Someone please, PLEASE, give Nicole Richie a burger. She is just flat out gross now. I mean, how can someone think this is attractive? Makes me want to vomit...














I finally broke down and downloaded Firefox which is an alternative browser to Internet Explorer. I have been having a lot of problems with my pics not showing up when I post and I heard Firefox would work. Bravo to the advice as my pics loaded without any trouble. Rhys, I finally broke down man...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gross pic of Nicole.

Rhys said...

You haven't broken down, you've simply arrived at a new stage of evolution. Takes a bit of getting used to (this stage), but you'll get used to it. :)

Anonymous said...

EEWWUUU. Nicole is ill.

Anonymous said...

SOMEONE GET THE GRAVY!!!! Nicole needs and IV!

Anonymous said...

Nicole's bikini bottom is SAGGY! Yuck!