Friday, August 04, 2006

Sidetracked

Ever have someone confess way too much to you? I did today. I could go into detail, but that would be in poor taste. Let's just say girl's that talk dirty..... HOT! Sorry, had to say it even though I realize my audience is probably a female majority. Point being I was completely sidetracked. First off, I wasn't expecting the call. Secondly, cause it was a particular person doing the calling it usually shuts down whatever it is that I thought I was doing. That is precisely what happened. I can't help it. As I told her once upon a time, I always regret it if I miss her call and we don't talk. But, I will never regret it once the conversation is through cause though it may stop everything else I am doing, I really don't mind it at all. In fact, I crave it like a drug. Here is why.....

I can recognize special. I believe it is a responsibility, dare I say an obligation to give it the proper respect it deserves and never neglect it. It is that classic is the juice worth the squeeze moment. You will call in sick when you aren't just to go to it. You will put off all your selfish endeavors to indulge in hers. Maybe this something special is a girl, or a dog, or a hobby, or a job. Doesn't matter. But, when the call is made you act right away cause it's that important. So I missed my trip to the gym and got fast food instead of cooking my own meal. I am cutting a different take today on this here chalkboard cause of that hour long chat. I am basically a wreck over it cause it seemed like one long tease, but it is what it is. It's what I get for moving in with my brother and my roommate rather than getting my own apartment.

Candidly speaking, yes my something special is a girl. You all might not ever meet her. I hardly get to see her. Skip to the questions and my only answer is it's complicated. But yes she still can make me do anything she wants me too. That makes me a weak little boy. Only took two days for me to turn from a hardass into a pussy. Pardon me everyone. Harsh language sometimes makes the point hit home harder. To sum it up, if I ever get to dedicate my book it will be to her. She is probably the reason I even write so openly about anything. Pardon my distraction ladies and gentlemen. Tomorrow will be a better effort. :)

4 comments:

MrManuel said...

So we may never meet her huh? Well, I hope it all works out the way you want it....

Miss Sassy Pants said...

You sure she's not using you? If she only calls when SHE wants to, if she only calls when SHE wants something, if it's only on HER terms, she may be using you because she knows your love will make you do anything for her. I just want to make sure you not being taken advantage of...

Anonymous said...

tell us more - i'm intrigued

Anonymous said...

Never be a slave to anyone.