Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day 69

So I suck at poker.

I'm slacking on my training.

And a married gal walked in on me in the bathroom and said, "Sorry I didn't see anything."

Now that my manhood is completely wiped from me I come to you in peace. I come to you with a message. I have enjoyed the feeling of having others concerned about me and my lil thoughts and actions. It's time though to put something to rest. I see no need for it to carry on just because I enjoy a level of humor from the situation. Honestly, I can not really fathom how it got to this point. I was just being a goof.

Cassie. I will make this promise to you. I mean no harm in anything I do or say. The last thing a woman needs leading up to or on her wedding day is any stress added on to the already stressful day. I understand that I have been apart of discussions as far as the whole wedding goes cause of jokes I may have made in the past. I want to set the family at ease with this. I will behave. I will not stand up during the ceremony and protest. I won't make it at all about me. The best thing I can do is go unnoticed. I am just happy to be a witness. Thank you for inviting me to join in the celebration. Please know I was just being a goof off, but I don't want to have any one get it at all twisted. I look forward to the day cause it's my vacation for the year, so I'm all about enjoying myself. I just wanted to make this statement as clear as possible. I had my fun. Now everybody can move on to worrying about something or someone else. Thank you all.

Rabble Rock!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

well go have tons of fun and a little misbehaving is necessary.. just don't get caught...

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Rich - the bathroom thing last night was HYSTERICAL! I don't think you should take it personally, like an insult on your manhood though.

And thank you for finally clearing the air about what you're planning not being about Cassie or her wedding. You have no idea how nervous we all were. Whew!

Mom said...

Rich, thanks for clearing the air. It actually was in fun, I know, but sometimes a mom has to wonder. Seriously, though, I'm glad you are coming to the wedding and we expect it to be one BIG party so enjoy your vacaction, the beautiful beach scenery, and have fun! 69 days and counting!