Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day 76

Just because you _________
Doesn't make you a _______

Time to play a game kids. Just a silly thing I was thinking of today. Or yesterday. Or something like that.

Just because you open the door for her
Doesn't make you a gentleman.

Just because you love you Mom and Dad
Doesn't make you a nice guy.

Just because you write a blog
Doesn't make you a writer.

Just because you can
Doesn't mean you should.

Just because it's on sale
Doesn't make it a bargain.

Just because you are alive
Doesn't mean you are actually living.

Just because you smile
Doesn't make you happy.

Just because she said it
Doesn't make it true.

Just because you are there
Doesn't mean you have arrived.

Just because you read this
Doesn't make you a believer.

Just because I say hi
Doesn't make you my friend.

Try it out yourselves people. Rabble Rock!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because it is lo-cal does not mean eat 60 of them.

Just because you tried does mean you cared.

Just because you saw it on CNN does not mean that it is true.

Just because she does not have a boyfriend does not make you that much more attractive.

Just because this is a good post does actually mean that I liked it. Well done.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Just because you draw doesn't mean you are an artist.


Just because you are a parent doesn't make you a mother/father.

Just because you listen doesn't mean you hear what I'm saying.

Just because you are funny doesn't mean I will laugh..


That was tons of fun...Really.. I mean it...

MrManuel said...

"Just because I can dunk a basketball, doesn't mean I should raise your kids." - C.B.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I LOVE the one, "Just because you are alive doesn't mean you are actually living."

It kinda reminds me of the old Mexican saying, "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."