Saturday, June 09, 2007

Day 83

Just did my first Ebay listing. It probably won't sell since I have no seller feedback ratings, but what the hell gotta empty my closet. So I can get newer shoes. :)

Mrs. Walker.

I think she started out as Miss Walker, but eventually became the married version of Mrs.

The 8th grade teacher at St. Lawrence elementary school back in 1991.

She was my one and only teacher crush/lusting. I put it that way cause I really didn't know what was going with me back in those days anyways, so it's not like I was in love with her or something. I just knew that I dug females and she certainly had many fine female qualities. I was 12 years old at the time. I did not talk to girls much at all. Only when the situation forced it. Such as when my friends showed up with their gf in tow or what not. Cause I certainly had no gf's back in those days. Not much has changed since then, but that's another story. Let's see if I can paint this properly.

Mrs. Walker (I never did learn her first name ever) was maybe 5'6" or 5'7". Well built. Not skinny and not fat. Short dark hair, but she pulled off the look cause she had an adorable lil face. Nice Smile. And of course the main reason I, as a 12 year old, took notice. Disproportionate size in her chest region. Don't get me wrong, she didn't walk around in V-neck outfits or anything showing cleavage off to all the young boys and girls. She just couldn't help but stand out no matter what outfit she had on. Plus she had that kinda bossy attitude to her. As a teacher it was more than understandable, but it came out with a kinda high pitched young teen gal voice. So even her yelling or ranting was a turn-on. Looking back now I say turn-on. Back then it was more intimidating. I never got to have her as a full time teacher. She got pregnant and eventually I only had her as a English teacher for my 8th grade year . Now I was dutiful enough to get my work done still cause the Lord was watching and I was a good Christian Citizen of the Month (I have the document still). Plus I couldn't even talk to the tomboy sitting next to me in class. NO way I was going out of my way to give her an apple or something. I just had a flashback today and had to tell all. That was the one and only teacher I had growing up that I looked at in any way besides just being a teacher. I wonder what ever happened to her?

Money is Power! Rabble Rock!

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

That's a great story. Love the mention of the Lord watching.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Manuel successfully sold something on Ebay without any buyer ratings so you'll be ok.

I can honestly say I never had a crush on any of my teachers. I kinda feel jipped out of that whole experience. How sad...

Mom said...

I remember most of my teachers pretty well. I don't think I ever had a crush on any of them either so you are pretty normal Jess.