Thursday, June 07, 2007

Day 85

So my worst night mare is beginning. Maybe it's a small thing. Maybe it's an overreaction on my part. She is happy. And I had nothing to do with it.

She is suppose to need me.

I'm suppose to be the savior.

But he is finally acting like the man he vowed to be in the first place.

I am actually upset about her happiness.

I finally feel like the sidekick. The best friend.

And I have to somehow just deal with it.

I help people fix their lives and find a better way.

Then they leave.

Have a good weekend people. Money is power. Rabble Rock!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Why would you be upset about her happiness? Have a great weekend yerself..

MrManuel said...

Ouch man...I never expected that outcome and apparently, neither did you. Sorry to hear that...

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I have lots of things I want to say Rich, but they're all cliche and I'm not sure anything anyone could say would make you feel any better. Good luck...