Thursday, June 14, 2007

Trivia Thursday #11

Mixing things up a little again for your trivia. We're going to play a little game called the Kevin Bacon game. It started out a long time ago with the notion that you could connect any actor to Kevin Bacon in 6 steps or less. For example, connect Kevin Bacon to Nicole Kidman in as few steps as possible:

Well, Kevin Bacon starred with Elizabeth Shue in Hollow Man
Elizabeth Shue starred with Tom Cruise in Cocktail
and Tom Cruise starred with Nicole Kidman in Days of Thunder(and a few others).

Done in 3 steps. It is a pretty simple game, but can be very addicting when you can't quite come up with the solution. I'll give you three this time to warm you up...

Link George Clooney to Johnny Depp
Link Colin Farrell to Robert DeNiro
Link Reese Witherspoon to Samuel L Jackson

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Clooney was in Oceans 11, 12 and 13 with Brad Pitt who was married to and was on Friends with Jennifer Anniston who was on Friends with Winona Ryder who was in Edward Sissorhands with Johnny Depp. TADA!

Anonymous said...

I am never very good with the celebrities. I do not pay much attention to names. I did sit here and try to think for a few minutes and nothing.

Sharon said...

I'll be sitting this one out... Not that good at this sort of thing. But it is an interesting idea.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

George Clooney was in From Dusk Till Dawn with Danny Trejo AND Salma Hayek AND Cheech Marin who were in Once Upon a Time in Mexico with Johnny Depp.

Colin Farrell was in The Recruit with Al Pacino who was in Heat with Robert DeNiro.

This one will be longer than it needs to be, I'm sure, as the only movie I can think of with Reese Witherspoon and ANYONE else is Fear so...

Reese Witherspoon was in Fear with Mark Wahlberg who was in The Perfect Storm AND Three Kings with George Clooney who was in ER with Juliana Marguiles who was in Snakes on a Plane with Samuel L Jackson.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Sorry I came up empty.. and besides it looks as if it's all been done.. my mind is a complete blank..

Sebastien Millon said...

Man, I'm really bad at these games!

Mom said...

I love to hear you guys figure these out, but I'm horrible. I don't watch nearly the movies you guys do, nor remember them! I like this post, though!

Anonymous said...

George to Johnny - 1st degree of separation - Johnny taught George the basics of scissors and how to cut hedges with them by hand.

Colin to DeNiro - 2nd degree of separation. Colin knows Jack, who sells him funny cigarettes. Jack knows DeNiro who buys low tar menthols from him.

Reese to Samuel - 2nd degree of separation - Reese is friends with Cristina Ricci who enjoys starring in her underwear in movies with Samuel.