Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 64

Thank you Ray Allen. Please help save the franchise.

Now I have tickets to the 8 pm and midnight showings of Transformers this upcoming Monday. Overkill? Perhaps. :)

My Dad turned 61. Right On.

My Mom told me to stop dieting. Silly gal always telling me I'm skinny. I'm trimming fat goof not trying to be a stick figure. If she knew how I eat on a weekly basis she would start coming over to cook me meals. :)

I need a new computer and a new car and a new house.

I look so much better with a shaved head. Thank god it's round.

Wal-Mart has great prices. Grape sodas for a quarter? NICE

I am feeling a big change this summer. One of those "this changed everything" moments is coming. I can sense it.

Why do I know a lot of jacked up chicks? And why do they dig me?

I get paid tomorrow. When I wake up I will do three things that will make me broke again.
Time for a new way.

Why did I have to find a musical artist that absolutely makes me think of her ever time I hear her or see her? And people wonder why I'm obsessed with a singer.

Listen to this song and you will get where my mind is at. Ne-Yo "Do You."

I watched 3 movies. Ghost Rider, Crossover, and Stomp the Yard. 2 of em are worth the trouble for me, but I want the people who made Crossover shot. That movie made me love basketball a lil less.

Maybe I should have stayed at Jesuit.

Least my car goes straight again.

Ok random thought Thursday is over. Rabble Rock!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Wal-Mart is great. Don't get me started. :)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I look forward to going to the movies with you on Monday.

Who doesn't need new and improved stuff?!

I like your shaved head. Truthfully I can't remember what you look like with hair. Guess I could go to a yearbook...

I guess jacked up chicks digging you is better than fat chicks digging you. Oh, wait... :-)

I got paid today!

You absolutely shoud not have stayed at Jesuit!

Straight going cars are MUCH better than crooked going cars.

PurpleOceanMoon said...

It's always nice when you have a round head.

I need a new car too.

Thanks for the couches (sp)?

I'm going to Pasadena for a week.

I want to see Transformers.

Mom said...

I'm seeing Transformers with Rich? Oh no! Just kidding - I'm looking forward to it. I can hardly wait to see your shaved head. I got paid today (Friday). The fact that I got paid and it is Friday were the only things going for today, and I guess the fact that I'm alive! Coming home from work today there was a horrific accident in which two, possibly three people are dead. I'm definitely grateful I'm still here and can write and read your random thoughts! If you had stayed at Jesuit we never would have met you and I'm so glad we did!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Happy B Day to yer Dad.. I love Walmart too... It's almost sinful..I saw Ghost Rider and thought it was okay.... You shave yer head? Why?

Did you find a new way to spend your paycheck yet?

We all need new cars, houses...etc..

Transformers is by Michael Bay.. Looks like an interesting movie.. as always will wait for the DVD...

Have a great weekend.. And tell your Mom to cook you something special...just for you...

fringes said...

Fun post. Thanks for sharing! We'll be checking out Transformers. Hoping Underdog is as good as the previews. Waiting for Hairspray. Saw Ratatouille. Summertime is our movie time.