Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day 79

I really wanna re post an email right now, but that would be very rude of me. I would find it funny though. :) Might get in trouble though and can't be blowing up people's spots just cause I wanna make fun of a friend who may or may not live with me.

I have this feeling that what I am actually doing is going to work. I'm finding a focus in this little self-imposed journey. I guess I really needed to hear what it is I really did to people at certain times in their lives. It helped me let go of a lot of old feelings. I apologize to people out there, but for me as a guy I gotta get angry or be mad about something in order to find a reason to let go or back off. It's not a resentment type of thing. I am not trying to gain any revenge or anything. I just won't walk away quietly.

My boys are back. Celebrate people. Opie and Anthony are coming back to me on Friday and I can once again listen to this great radio show.

Ya know what I've come to conclude? being mad that others don't do what I think they should do is pointless. Especially if I can just stand and say I will do it. Cause it's just MINE.

Going to see the second Fantastic Four movie tomorrow. OH and I already got my ticket for Transformers. I love Fandango.

Did it really hit 100 degrees here today? Love Sacramento.

As I have said before your 20's are for marriages. I have gone through a dry spell, but thanks to upcoming celebrations and a couple probably happening next year in the Midwest I will finish my 20's with a bang. Good thing I won't be participating in any way shape or form. Girls suck. :)

Time to fold my laundry. My checklist isn't going quite as planned over these 72 hours of freedom. Damn this ability to sleep. :)

Money is Power. Rabble Rock!

7 comments:

MrManuel said...

You going to the 11:59 PM showing on July 2nd for Transformers?

mrvideoguy said...

ABSOLUTELY!

MrManuel said...

Jess is trying to get Wednesday off so we can go to that. That is the one I really want to go to.

Anonymous said...

Opie & Anthony can also be seen live on this site called Paltalk.com. They are webcasting live from their traveling virus tour and on Saturday they will be live from Jones Beach, NY. Should be pretty sweet. I found the log in page for it- www.paltalk.com/comedytour

Sebastien Millon said...

I think it's gonna hit a 110 today. I'm glad I'm inside.

Mom said...

If Jess does get off, let me know. I'll take off work too on that day and go with you guys to see Transformers.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I took Tuesday the 3rd off. I don't know if it's been approved, but I closed my schedule so I won't have patients so I won't need to be there! Score! Transformers midnight show, here we come! Want to ride with us, Rich?